Tuesday, April 21, 2009


I've been buying french magazines for as long as I can remember. Though I don't speak the language (or read it for that matter), I like to flip through pages and look at spreads as well as the art direction. French Vogue has been a particular favorite and when my best friend interned at Baron & Baron, it was literally the beginning of our secret love affair with the man behind French Vogue himself, Fabien Baron. In Paris, I picked this up at Colette. A collection of vinyls by 10 leading artists as well as graphic designers (to name a few Jeremy Scott, Greg Foley, KAWS - my boyfriend is a fan), there are only 500 copies, exclusive to Colette. I probably won't stick any up on my walls, but its still a cool Fabien piece to own. 

Vinyl Image via Colette.

No comments: