Friday, November 28, 2008



My best friend wrote about this publication in her blog awhile back. I've been keeping my eye out for it but to no avail. I love a good read(or rather the images that accompany it) on the interior spaces of the randoms or the equally famous because there is nothing I find more intimate and intriguing than being able to go into someone's private space to see how they live. Its so interesting to see the images because unlike words, they capture something so much more precise, unable to alter anything about it. Its nothing they can explain or show, it just is what it is. Apartamento is a publication on peoples homes and interiors(who are supposedly creatives) that have not had any help from any designers. Today I found out they have a website and have just ordered its second issue. The very good news for people who have less access to these kinds of circulations is that as long as you have paypal, they deliver to anywhere in the world. The very bad news is that it might put a slight dent in your wallet.

No comments: