Friday, November 28, 2008





These are images of my favorite Aesop store in Mayfair, London. Inspired by Artisanal British craftspeople, bronze and original fixtures, I love love it all. Aesop is known for their philosophy on how design can improve our everyday life (agreed). They started out of Melbourne, Australia and have now expanded to several major cities around the world, including Singapore, Paris, Zurich and Taipei. No two stores of theirs are alike, and each are designed and heavily inspired by its natural surroundings. And not forgetting the products themselves, which do wonders for the skin(I started using them couple of months ago). That communal sink is sick...I want one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im loving the sink and the hanging lights thingy. good, keep archiving so when i finally get a place of my own to decorate i will look here first!