Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Acne


I first heard about Acne from my best friend who was living in Stockholm three years ago. Luckily for me, the Barneys co-op outpost in Miami had just gotten some in at the time(someone had obviously done their homework). And while I've stayed true and true to my skinny Hex in pure wash(i am obsessed!), I've had my eye on the Tube for a year now. They're still high waisted like the Hex but with a straight cut. These go with everything from moccasins to heels with such an effortless look. So while I missed out on getting them at Barneys in New York last I was there, Oak is selling them online. These are a staple in my closet, and they should be in yours too.

2 comments:

oneday said...

blog macam nih i respek ...lol

Anonymous said...

i Love ACNE jeans.....