Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ready for February


Greetings from London! I've been here for the past couple of days and managed to pick up a couple of things. Today, I literally bought every Mariage Freres product they had at Harvey Nichols. For those of you who know me, know my love for tea.. The American Breakfast blend is amazing, so please try to get a hold of it because I just can't explain to you how amazing it smells.

Anyway, I found the perfect pair of shoes for when I head to New York during winter in February. I first fell in love with F-troupe at the Opening Ceremony store in New York last year when I stumbled on the softest brown sheepskin and suede leather boots I'd ever seen, except they only had them in men's size. Founded in 2003 and based out of London, it has become a cult brand among those in the know. Today, I picked mine up in black. They remind me so much of paddington boots but the softer version, I love it! I also picked up a pair of black leather jazz shoes by repetto, yay! I'm sure I'll be wearing those to death.

I found them both at Poste Mistress on Monmouth Street in Covent Garden. They carry really cute shoes from the likes of Jil Sander, French Sole, Minnetonka, Opening Ceremony as well as other cool european brands. Basically alot of the stuff I like. You can also find them at Harvey Nichols located on the 3rd floor.

No comments: